Browse & book holiday cottages for your family vacation or romantic getaway, Grand Bend northwards along Lake
Huron, Ontario. Both seasonal & year-round cottage rentals available. Most cottages will be showing their 2012 availability calendars in January 2012. Please check back then or send us an email asking us to add you to our notification
Looking for a Cottage for Rent, or a Beach House Rental?
Lake Huron Cottage Rentals is a cottage rental booking agency registered with
the Travel Industry Council of Ontario (TICO) to facilitate the rental of privately-owned
family cottages to the vacationing public. If you are interested in locating
accommodation for your family getaway, or romantic retreat, please go to our Browse
Cottages page to view our catalogue of more than 75 privately owned cottages.
- Do you want to see the cottage before you rent? Take a tour on our website, from front door to beach.
- Do you want to know whether your rental cottage is available without making any phone calls? Cottage profiles include Availability Calendars.
- Do you want to know how much a Lake Huron Cottage Rental will cost? All cottage profiles include prices.
- Almost all of our cottages are walking distance to Lake Huron.
- Cottages are rented on a weekly basis only during the Summer Season. Some of our cottage properties allow weekend rentals during the Off-Season.
- We have a strict "NO PARTY" policy. All of our prices are in Canadian Dollars
Common Cottage Renting Terms:
- Cottage: A place to leave the hustle & bustle of the city - usually within
walking distance of a body of water - small & scantily clad compared to our
lavish homes. You can safely assume all cottages along Lake Huron have neighbours. If the cottage is especially private it will say so in the cottage profile.
- Lakefront Property: The edge of the lot on which the cottage is situated, meets
the beach at the water's edge - usually with a view.
- Lake View Property: This property has a partial view of the Lake, but does not
touch the water's edge. Also considered a "Second Row" cottage with a view.
- Second Row Cottage: This property is not overlooking the water but is the cottage
across the road from the cottage that meets the body of water. Second Row has
no view of the Lake or body of water.
- Bluff or Cliff: This property is located some distance above the lake.
- Sleep Cabin, Bunkie, or Granny Flat: A second structure on the cottage property
with sleeping accommodation. Very scant in size and decoration.
Do You Own a Cottage? Would you like some income from that cottage?
If you are a cottage owner and would like information on how to rent your cottage,
please go to our Cottage Owners page. We will provide you with friendly, efficient,
worry-free service whether you are planning a vacation, or have a property to
rent. We look forward to assisting you with all your cottage needs.
- We are a local cottage rental agency.
- We do the advertising.
- We answer the phone calls.
- We look after all of the little details.
- No fees charged until we rent your cottage.